Chery Kendrick, DVM, MPVM, MLT, ASCP, CFS
Dr. Kendrick is a regulatory specialist, (OSHA, DEA, EPA, etc.), consulting nationwide with clinicians and practice management groups, focused on helping practices become, and remain, current and compliant. A former large animal veterinarian, she is also a holistic practitioner, specializing in energy and herbal medicine modalities.
As an award-winning speaker, she presents on numerous topics, including:
- OSHA Compliance in the Veterinary Practice
- Zoonotics: The Epidemiological Crisis
- Compassion Fatigue or I Hate My Life? Realizing You ARE in Control of Your Life!
- Holistic Medicine and Your Practice: The Art of Integrative Medicine
- Maintaining Control in Your Practice: The Art of Management
- The Complete Life: The Path to Wellness and Mindfulness
Dr. Kendrick is a certified Mastermind Group Facilitator. Being that Mastermind Groups are a valued resource for growth, both personally and professionally, she leads Virtual Mastermind groups geared toward every stage of practice life, and for every member of the team.
She makes her home in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains of Eastern TN, where she enjoys her five horses, three dogs and four kitties. She loves to clicker train the horses, especially new baby Dixie Doodle, and smart little teenager, Misty Walker of TN, although her three senior horses also enjoy special training times. Dr. Kendrick is an active hiker of the Smoky Mountains and the Pacific Coast Trail. Horses, nature and teaching make her complete.