Welcome to VetMedTeam!
Please fill out the membership form fully without abbreviations and with appropriate casing. This will help prevent processing delays.
Already a Member? If you cannot remember your username or password please do not fill out a new membership form as that will delay processing. Members are permitted one profile per person. Instead please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: If you are interested in our Veterinary Assistant Program please do not submit a membership form until you have first submitted the pre-enrollment paperwork and have been approved to enroll, unless you are already employed at a practice.
Membership Levels and Criteria:
Full Membership offers access to all VetMedTeam features as well as to both free and fee-based courses and is open to:
- Credentialed Veterinary Technicians/Nurses & Veterinarians & CVPMs : If you are not employed in a practice click here
- Veterinary practice employees (managers, receptionists, assistants, kennel personnel)
- Students currently enrolled in an AVMA accredited veterinary technology program. For more information click here
- Students actively enrolled in a veterinary medical school
- The academic faculty directly involved in either tech or vet level programs
Limited Membership offers access to some VetMedTeam features as well as to free courses and is open to:
- Students in non-AVMA accredited veterinary technology programs, including programs applying for approval
- Students currently enrolled in a NAVTA approved veterinary assistant program.
- Students enrolled in non-NAVTA approved veterinary assistant or animal care courses
- Animal shelter employees or volunteers
- The employees of our educational partners
VetMedTeam is a global community and welcomes members from around the world. Our courses are designed to accommodate students from different time zones and are open to all members regardless of location.
If you have any questions regarding the enrollment process, membership criteria, or the website in general, please do not hesitate to contact us at VetMedTeam.
Submit Your Free Membership